Every Guy's Worst Nightmare...

Monday, March 17, 2008

[be sure to check out the links below!]

the above is a copy of my shopping list from today. as if having to go to wal-mart isn't enough of a nightmare, my list was not just mine, but every guy's worst nightmare. assuming the cashier at wal-mart could read, which is highly doubtful, they'd have felt bad for me thinking that i'm going home to a woman with her period, either myself or my woman has the sh*ts, and one or both of us has an itch somewhere better not to mention. i thought i'd have an easy out by going to the 'self-checkout,' but no dice; it was closed. bastards. and to make matters worse, i also had to wait in a line for about 20 minutes, because up in these parts, even on st. patty's day wal-mart is the place to be.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  1:13 PM  

I like the hidden images...cool.

Anonymous,  1:23 AM  

lol, I love seeing your shopping list. So who was your choice of checkout cashier? I usually pick (if possible) an older lady b/c they're less likely to pick over the merchandise red-faced like teens.

Post a Comment

HELLO FOLKS and thanks for reading www.isweatbutter.com! i look forward to reading your comments on my posts, but understand that some people have a tough time figuring out the "process." so here's a quick lesson for you: just type your comment in the space provided, and don't even worry about signing in... choose the "name/url" option and just type your first name or a nickname and then hit "publish comment." that's it, it's just that easy! thanks again for reading and for commenting!

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP