Can you hear me getting fatter?

Thursday, October 09, 2008

well, fat means flavor bitches! your eyes fail you not. that is indeed a fat, juicy hamburger with two grilled cheese sandwiches subbing for the bun. i’d kill a cardiologist with my bare hands to get one of these. but it would be even de-lisher with a few slices of thick-cut bacon and some blue cheese dressing. this may even be more delicous than the monnow valley burger that's squeezed inside a krispy kreme donut. please excuse me while i go and have a coronary for lunch.

[via slog]

3 comments:

Crazy Momma 9:28 AM  

My mouth is SO watering...yum...except for the blue cheese - blue cheese is MOLD. Why would I ever CHOOSE to eat MOLD?

tony a.k.a. isweatbutter 9:41 AM  

mold is DELISH! but just as easily replaced with ranch dressing. :)

Anonymous,  5:51 PM  

I dunno, blue cheese sounds kinda good to me. If you ever open up a restaurant PLEASE put this on the menu, it looks awesome!

Post a Comment

HELLO FOLKS and thanks for reading www.isweatbutter.com! i look forward to reading your comments on my posts, but understand that some people have a tough time figuring out the "process." so here's a quick lesson for you: just type your comment in the space provided, and don't even worry about signing in... choose the "name/url" option and just type your first name or a nickname and then hit "publish comment." that's it, it's just that easy! thanks again for reading and for commenting!

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP