[Lost]

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

i don't know what i'm supposed to do;
just this minute.
what ever happened to honesty and truth?
well forget it.
it seems that no matter how i try,
i just crumble down inside.

so maybe this time i could do things right.
and stay humble.
and so i'll put it all out,
and lay it on the line.
and leave all of my troubles far behind.
please take this weight off my shoulders and set me free.

i need you to tell me what to do,
what your plan is.
can you just show me my next move?
i swear i'll believe it.
because it seems that no matter how i stray,
you always find me along the way.
so maybe this time i could do things right?
i promise i'll keep on trying.

.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  11:01 PM  

Who sings this song and what is the name of it?

tony a.k.a. isweatbutter 11:20 PM  

the song is called 'rescue me' and it's by steve means. there is a link at the bottom of the post, but for some reason it's only showing up as a red dot. his myspace is www.myspace.com/stevemeans or you can find him on itunes too!

Post a Comment

HELLO FOLKS and thanks for reading www.isweatbutter.com! i look forward to reading your comments on my posts, but understand that some people have a tough time figuring out the "process." so here's a quick lesson for you: just type your comment in the space provided, and don't even worry about signing in... choose the "name/url" option and just type your first name or a nickname and then hit "publish comment." that's it, it's just that easy! thanks again for reading and for commenting!

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP