M.C. On The B-List...

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

it's been a few weeks since janet jackson had to cancel her appearance as musical guest on saturday night live due to illness. thank god mariah carey had nothing better to do, and was able to make a musical appearance at the last minute. talk about b-list. i've never been a big fan of mariah carey's music, unless it was a collaboration with another musician or group. you know the good ones: 'one sweet day' with boyz II men, the 'fantasy' remix with old dirty bastard, the 'high quality' m.c. tunes.

these days, i think mariah is going through a mid-life crisis; only she's not getting a boob-job, plastic surgery or a sweet new sports car. she's trying to be 'young again,' singing ebonics, dressing like a hooker in the east village, and begging for people to 'touch her body.' no thanks. i'll pass.

don't get me wrong, she's only pushing 40, which by no means is old; maybe just a little old when you're begging for people to 'give you a taste' and for the record, i don't think anything could 'fit [her] tighter than her favorite jeans' either...'

Touch my body-Put me on the floor-Wrestle me around-Play with me some more-Touch my body-Throw me on the bed-I just wanna make you feel-Like you never did.

Touch my body-Let me wrap my thighs-All around your waist-Just a little taste-Touch my body-Know you love my curves-Come on and give me what I deserve-And touch my body.

Boy you can put me on you-Like a brand new white tee-I'll hug your body tighter-Than my favorite jeans.

like i said, no thanks mariah.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  11:46 AM  

Awesome post. I hate MC with a vengance. ugh, she is so unbelievably vain it makes me sick! Kudos to you for telling it like it is!

Post a Comment

HELLO FOLKS and thanks for reading www.isweatbutter.com! i look forward to reading your comments on my posts, but understand that some people have a tough time figuring out the "process." so here's a quick lesson for you: just type your comment in the space provided, and don't even worry about signing in... choose the "name/url" option and just type your first name or a nickname and then hit "publish comment." that's it, it's just that easy! thanks again for reading and for commenting!

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP