The Nicest Thing...

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

[click to enlarge and read lyrics]

...was in my email this morning. actually, in my email, on my myspace and on my facebook. all because pj was drunk last night and was hoping that i was awake and would see this somewhere as soon as she posted it. well i didn't see it asap, but i did get it this morning, and it made me smile. she watches vh1 at 5 a.m. and says "the best songs are on at that time." i have to agree, all the great music that people want to hear is on at the weirdest times on both vh1 and mtv. the pop sh*t, that everyone is sick of hearing is on ALL day long...

the lyrics are from the song 'nicest thing' by kate nash. you can check her out HERE.

EXPERIENCE+CHANGE=2008

1 comments:

Anonymous,  10:12 PM  

oh my...what beautiful words.....
i think i know them well...I hope it didn't make you cry too.

Post a Comment

HELLO FOLKS and thanks for reading www.isweatbutter.com! i look forward to reading your comments on my posts, but understand that some people have a tough time figuring out the "process." so here's a quick lesson for you: just type your comment in the space provided, and don't even worry about signing in... choose the "name/url" option and just type your first name or a nickname and then hit "publish comment." that's it, it's just that easy! thanks again for reading and for commenting!

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP