Why I Think I'm Becoming A Redneck, Part II...

Monday, February 25, 2008

"Top 10 Reason Why I Think I'm Becoming A Redneck"
[click pics to enlarge]

#10 - i wear crocs in the snow.

#9 - i would happily drive and/or live in this.

#8 - i currently get drinking water from here.

#7 - this is currently my next door neighbor.

#6 - i've been saying 'ya'll' a lot since i moved back from north carolina.

#5 - i recently created a country playlist on my ipod.

#4 - i'm actually starting to think that larry the cable guy is funny.
<--click the pic to watch video!
#3 - i don't remember the last time i shaved and i'm thinking of growing a mullet.

#2 - i'm pabst powered, and proud of it.

#1 - i'm going to wal-mart after i post this to buy one of these.


it is what it is, and i am who i am.

EXPERIENCE+CHANGE=2008

3 comments:

Wild Aurora Moldovanyi 5:28 PM  

tennessee is redneck and walmart central. may i suggest you come visit? and STAY. if you did, i would prefer you remain mullett-free.

Crazy Momma 5:34 PM  

Freaking hysterical!

Anonymous,  12:09 AM  

lol, I would happily live in a camper too, especially if it meant I could travel the world. Could I still be a redneck then?

You might get a kick out of these redneck jokes: http://spleenme.blogspot.com/search?q=redneck

Post a Comment

HELLO FOLKS and thanks for reading www.isweatbutter.com! i look forward to reading your comments on my posts, but understand that some people have a tough time figuring out the "process." so here's a quick lesson for you: just type your comment in the space provided, and don't even worry about signing in... choose the "name/url" option and just type your first name or a nickname and then hit "publish comment." that's it, it's just that easy! thanks again for reading and for commenting!

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP