Name That Goon! [Rod Blagojevich vs. Tony Soprano]

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

who (allegedly) said it? one's a trash-talking thug trying to stay one step ahead of the law, the other was played by james gandolfini. can you identify the speaker of the ten quotes below?

1. "Unless I get something real good...shit, I'll just send myself, you know what I'm saying."

2. "What the fuck am I, a toxic person or something?"

3. "Log off, that "cookies" shit makes me nervous!"

4. "They're not willing to give me anything except appreciation. Fuck them."

5. "You got no fuckin' idea what it's like to be number one. Every decision you make affects every facet of every other fucking thing."

6. "I've got this thing and it’s fucking golden, and I'm just not giving it up for fuckin' nothing. I'm not gonna do it. And I can always use it. I can parachute me there."

7. "That motherfucker's full of shit. He's shaking me down."

8. "Our recommendation is fire all those fucking people, get 'em the fuck out of there..."

9. "I could have made a larger announcement but wanted to see how they perform by the end of the year. If they don't perform, fuck 'em."

10. "Jesus Christ! The money I've been dropping in here, I could've bought a fuckin' Ferrari."
answers:
tony soprano: 2, 3, 5, 7, 10
governor blagojevich: 1, 4, 6, 8, 9

[thedailybeast via slog]

2 comments:

Crazy Momma 12:40 PM  

I am so disgusted by all this. And the man refuses to resign? Seriously?! What is a state to do? I mean, they must be able to impeach him or something - but how long does that take...and how many of their officials were REALLY involved? They are all acting innocent enough now but what's the truth of the matter?

tony a.k.a. isweatbutter 2:17 PM  

...and on top of all that you said, he's a total douchenozzle with really bad hair. that alone, to me, means that his life is over.

but on a serious note, the state legislature has already announced an emergency session to impeach him. he's screwed, because the state of illinois only needs a simple majority for impeachment. republicans in illinois will impeach because he's a democrat, and democrats will impeach him to try and avoid collateral damage. blago=DONE.

Post a Comment

HELLO FOLKS and thanks for reading www.isweatbutter.com! i look forward to reading your comments on my posts, but understand that some people have a tough time figuring out the "process." so here's a quick lesson for you: just type your comment in the space provided, and don't even worry about signing in... choose the "name/url" option and just type your first name or a nickname and then hit "publish comment." that's it, it's just that easy! thanks again for reading and for commenting!

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP