Gummi Lego Blocks [Nom, Nom, Nom]

Thursday, December 04, 2008

My parents spent the greater part of my childhood trying to convince me not to put small things in my mouth. Pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters… all kinds of currency. They purposely avoided buying toys with small parts, due to the fact that their idiot son would most surely eat them. You know that warning on boxes, this product may include small parts? That was written for me. I’m that guy.

Well, my poor parents would have flipped out over this recipe on Instructables. They’ve got directions on how to make your own edible Legos. These are just perfect for parents that are trying to teach their children not to eat normal Legos, and ideal for me. Now I can finally live out my dream of devouring some Legos. Thanks Instructables.

Nom nom nom.
[instructables via geekadelphia]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO FOLKS and thanks for reading www.isweatbutter.com! i look forward to reading your comments on my posts, but understand that some people have a tough time figuring out the "process." so here's a quick lesson for you: just type your comment in the space provided, and don't even worry about signing in... choose the "name/url" option and just type your first name or a nickname and then hit "publish comment." that's it, it's just that easy! thanks again for reading and for commenting!

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP