Political Promise...

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

by now you've heard my stance on politics. and my policy of not talking about them with many people. (a policy which i have totally abandoned as of late.) one person that i have always been able to hold a semi-civil discussion about politics with, is my friend electa. her views are as opposite of mine as possible, but for some reason we are able to hold our own little debates, and not kill each other. she wrote a blog the other day that's worth a read. it has NOTHING to do with who you should vote for, but more about knowing who you do vote for.

Your Promise to Me
from: [dirtydiapersandprada]

"Every four years it happens, we elect the leader of the "free world." It's crazy to even read that statement. People like you and I go to a school or a municipal building, get inside a little booth, press a button and become a part of history in the making.

This year its truly history with the first ever black candidate. I have become very wrapped up in this election. I spend a lot of time reading, watching and listening to anything that has to do with both candidates. I scream at objects to express my political opinion but when it comes to speaking with people other than my family I keep quiet..."
...continue reading HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO FOLKS and thanks for reading www.isweatbutter.com! i look forward to reading your comments on my posts, but understand that some people have a tough time figuring out the "process." so here's a quick lesson for you: just type your comment in the space provided, and don't even worry about signing in... choose the "name/url" option and just type your first name or a nickname and then hit "publish comment." that's it, it's just that easy! thanks again for reading and for commenting!

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP